Friday, December 30, 2005

So there goes Christmas.

Spoilt a bit by a tummy bug which swept through the family (I had originally written this piece going into a lot more detail about this – including a bit about keeping sick children home even if they are upset – but have decided to skip it) but fun nevertheless. Lot’s of time with the family is the best bit but I could have done with a bit more in the pub chatting with friends. But there’s nothing unusual about that.

Never mind. I should make up for things by spending New Year’s Eve with my brother and his family at Ludham out in the Norfolk Broads. We went there last year for the big fireworks display that’s put on in the churchyard at midnight and it was great fun.

I just hope everyone else enjoys themselves as much as I intend to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home